Here are my top 11 favorite beauty products you can find at any drugstore or Target. I know all you makeup lovers out there could drop some serious money at a MAC counter. I swear by these inexpensive products.......I know you'll fall in love with them! Look at it this way......more money for shoes🙋🏼💵👠💃🏼‼️
1. Elf Liquid Eyeliner. It goes/stays on beautifully and is ONLY $1.....uhhhhh.....yes, please 👁🙋🏼
2. Elnett Satin Hairspray. There's a reason it's a staple at red carpet events and photo shoots. It works better than other professional brands I have used.
3. Coconut oil. I use it as a deep conditioner. You can also use it with brown sugar as a natural body exfoliate. I have even used on my son as a moisturizer to help with eczema....it helped faster than the expensive creams. There is literally an endless amount of ways you can use coconut oil💆🏼✔️
4. Vaseline. I use it every night on my lashes and they have grown so much. I also use it as an under eye cream at night. It keeps the eyes hydrated and let's face it...if Tyra Banks has claimed to use it...why not try.
5. J.R. Watkins Hand Cream. I have tubes of this all over. I love it because it's non-greasy, but keeps my hands very hydrated. A must when you have small babes and have to wash your hand a lot🙌🏻👶🏼.
6. Burt Bees Tinted Lip Balm. I wear dramatic eyes so my go to is a nude lip color. These are great for adding a little sheer color.....without looking heavy. They look moisturized while adding a hint of color. Great for a more minimal lip....if Rachel Zoe keeps them in her purse....so can I💄👄🙋🏼👜.
7. Elf Baked Highlighter. I love the color moonlight pearls. Great above the brow bone to help lift the eye. It lasts forever and is only $2-3 👁👁.
9. Elf Lip Exfoliator. Don't apply lipstick on dry lips. Use this before balm/lipstick....I swear by it. At $3, it is definitely a great price and worth trying👄👍🏼.
10. Maybelline's "The Falsies." My favorite new Mascara!! It lengthens and separates. I am extremely picky about a mascara. It closely reminds me of Lancôme's Définicils but "The Falsies" is about $20 cheaper👁👁💵👍🏼.
11. Charcoal and Black Sugar Mud Mask by Freeman. LOVE this mask. This mask/scrub works together to detox skin. Naturally purifying activated charcoal helps absorb oil and impurities without over-drying. The black sugar helps exfoliate away dead skin cells for softness and clarity. Plus it's great for all skin types.