10 Reasons Why This Coach's Wife Is Fired Up For Spring Football This Year......
Last year, I was in Montana with our 4 boys (Ages 13 to 5 months at the time), while my husband was over 12 hours away, going through spring football practice in South Dakota. I had done it before....it's what we football wives just have to do....but it doesn't make it any easier. So this is why I'm happy I'm not spending another Spring ball away from my husband......like I have done as a football wife 7 other times before....but whose counting😳.
1. We are not MOVING or getting ready to.....period‼️🙅🏼🚫🚛📦🙌🏻
2. I am not calling/searching for boxes, packing paper, or that tape gun I misplaced for the 100th time😜📦🚛🤦🏼♀️
3. I don't have to pack a single box this Spring. That's right.....not all moves are fully paid for. I consider myself a somewhat "seasoned" wife knowing I have packed 7 of our 9 moves....on my own🏈👰🏼📦🚛💍💪🏼
4. I am not racing kids to appointments like a crazy woman before our insurance changes over😳👶🏼👦🏼👦🏻👦🏼🏎🚦🏥
5. I don't have to get estimates from 3 or more moving companies📋🚛✔️✔️✔️
6. There won't be any hodgepodge meals on our dining room table to clean out the fridge. Chicken nuggets, pancakes, and meatballs is kind of a dinner.......right??? A mama with 4 kids does not throw away🥞🍗🍝🤔
7. The boys actually get to see their Dad....and he gets to come to their activities. Sorry FaceTime is not the same. Spending months at a time apart isn't easy on any of us😢
8. I have my husband to help with our team. Let's be real, with four kids it's always zone coverage, but it's always nice to have an extra set of hands to help👶🏼👦🏼👦🏻👦🏼❌⭕️🏈
9. People actually believe I have a husband. He's around and he's real....people tend to make you feel like he is an imaginary figure when you are living in two different states👰🏼🏈🤵🏻❤️
10. FOOTBALL!!! I mean come on....it's been long enough since our season ended. This coach's wife is ready for a little taste of what to look forward to next football season. GO Jackrabbits!! 💛🐰💙🏈💍👰🏼🚫🚛📦👶🏼👦🏼👦🏻👦🏼
Post a Comment