If you are a mom of boys you can probably relate to saying most if not all of this list....
1. WHAT HAPPENED!?!?!? Usually said when someone is crying, screaming in pain, or you just heard the sound of something breaking😢😫😤🥊
2. Who clogged the toilet? I swear there must be legos trapped in that thing....why does this always happen in their bathroom?!?!?!🚽🤦🏼♀️
5. Keep it in the potty. I am like the toilet Nazi at my house....sorry NO ONE likes cleaning filthy/smelly toilets🚽🤢🙅🏼
6. Don't say poop at the table!!!!! I do not get it.....why do boys like potty talk? I can not stand that word! Anything to do with bathroom talk makes them all roll on the floor laughing hysterically💩🚫🍽
7. BOYYYYS!!! Lets just say there is quite a few selective listeners in the house. I think Snapchat seems to make their ears less likely to hear their mom calling them😫📱
8. Be careful!!!! I say this regularly. This summer, one son alone has had to get three sets of x-rays...... there is truly never a dull moment with boys. They keep me on my toes....or in Urgent care🏥👦🏻
9. WHO DID THIS????? A bump in the wall...wrappers on the floor.....you name it. The mysterious part about it is......no one ever knows how it happened 🤷🏼♂️🕵🏼♀️