1. Wet wipes/baby wipes: They are the Swiss Army knife of the parenting world. Trust me...you'll use them....kids or not.
2. Snacks, snacks, and more snacks. I am sorry but this mama does not want to miss one play in line at the concession stand--I want to watch the game! Plus....have you seen the prices at the stadium....I mentioned I have 4 kiddos....right??? 💵💰💸 I'll stash snacks any place I can to get them into the game......you gotta love zippers.
4. Activities. I have been known to pull out some crayons and an activity book to entertain a child through the years. I am not afraid to bring an iPad either. I can remember back when my oldest two sons were little, a portable DVD player came in pretty handy in desperate times. Let's face it...a 2-5 year old can get bored at a game. Because I actually want to watch the game......I bring out all the stops.
5. Cheer gear. Somehow I have ended up with an abundance of foam fingers, Pom-poms, and cowbells in my bag.....the Eck fam doesn't disappoint when it's time to make some noise on third down💙😫🏈💛🗣🛎.
7. If it's cold...handwarmers. When it comes to watching football in the fall, South Dakota is never going to be confused with Southern California. Being a Wisconsin native, I know how to come prepared for those chilly games. Just shake and throw them in your mittens...they'll last for the entire game and keep your hands warmer than your mittens alone.
9. Gum or mints. You need to have something to freshen things up so you can kiss your coach after the game. They have worked hard all week to get a Win.......and let's face it.....you've worked hard too.💋🏈.
10. Oh yes....a biggie....don't forget your tickets!!! Not something I like to admit, but yes, it has happened to me🎟🤷🏼♀️🤦🏼♀️
Just like coaches....it takes a lot for us to prepare for game day. So I'd love to hear from you.....what's in your bag on game day ladies?