Watching the latest fashion shows, I’ve noticed Spring 2019 collections are filled with over the top statement jewelry.....and I couldn’t be more ecstatic about it! Splashes of color, bold necklaces, and Celestial Jewels strutted their way down the runway. I have passion for accessories....to me....they have the power to complete an entire look. This is a big reason why I joined Stella and Dot. They follow the trends, but also have a knack for making their pieces feel timeless. Creating something you’ll want to keel in your jewelry collection forever.
Here are my 8 favorite jewelry looks for spring:
1. Colored Enamel. OMG....this just speaks to me. Throw on a a simple jumpsuit and let your jewelry do the talking. Jewelry that adds a statement to your wardrobe with playful colors and unique silhouettes.
Stella & Dot Jewelry from left to right: Francis Hoops, Francis Stretch Bracelet, and the Gitane Tassel Necklace
2. Change Anyone. LOVE seeing this look on the runway and also making a debut in our Stella & Dot Spring collection. It is a timeless piece that can be worn with a variety of styles. Whether you dress classic or bohemian this piece works with any kind of look.
Stella & Dot jewelry shown above: Julia Coin Pendant Necklace
3. Charmed I’m Sure. These personally jeweled ornaments are back (but seriously were they ever gone???) They are a way to make your accessories your very own....and designers on the spring runways had everyone “charmed”....I’m sure.
Stella & Dot jewelry above from left to right: Signature Engravable Charm Necklace, Pavé Horn Charm, and the Amour Disc Pendant adding a Namesake Alphabet Charm as well as the Intention Charms-Horn Charm
4. All Chained Up. I’ve always been fond of the edgy look of chains and links jewelry. I personally love intermixing thicker pieces on my wrist with some more delicate pieces.
Stella & Dot jewelry from left to right: Versatile Chain (gold), Bowie Fringe Earrings, and the Versatile Chain Necklace (Silver)
5. Celestial Jewels. I am completely starry eyed seeing this trend....and the stars truly did align when I found this amazing Stella and Dot piece.
Stella & Dot Jewelry shown above: Embroidered Star and Moon Chandelier Earrings
6. All that HOOPla. I mean do hoop earrings ever go out of style?!?!? I’ve been loving sizeable hoops since back in my high school days. It is refreshing this season to see the hoop takes on a much bulkier look.
Stella & Dot Earrings above from left to right: Georgia Hoops (Silver) , Wave Hoops, and Georgia Hoops (gold)
7. Full Bloom. While even Amanda Presley would agree that flowers are not that surprising for Spring.....after this winter, who wouldn’t love donning flowers. I personally love these earrings that bloomed for Stella and Dot this Spring.
Stella & Dot jewelry above from left to right: Pavé Petal Studs and Ella Grace Earrings
Statement Necklaces. To me these jewels are like adding a crown to your ensemble....only draped around your neck. If you love jewelry and want to really show off your own personal style, why not make a statement around your neck.
Stella & Dot jewelry from left to right: Emma Necklace, Francis Statement Necklace, and the Pegasus Necklace.
I have a passion for keeping a close eye on the runways, from New York to Paris, to see what will shape the upcoming season’s trends. So happy Stella & Dot is right along side those top designers to give me pieces that embrace this Spring’s jewelry trends.
Post a Comment