Top 10 Reasons it's great to be a Coach's kid🏈:
1. The fact that your Dad's a football coach is cool! Most kids at school think your Dad's job is the greatest.
2. Games! You get to go to all his football games for free. There's no better way to spend a Saturday for our family in the fall. GO JACKRABBITS!!!! 🍁💙🐰💛🏈
3. We have our own Football family! Other coach's kids can become your instant friends......why wouldn't they be......Saturday's are always spent cheering for our Dads. Sometimes we even spend Holidays together 🎃🏈🎄🐰🍗.
4.The Players! It's not unusual in our house to have 25+ guys over for dinner. They'll play basketball with us, football, foosball....you name it. Plus the traditional o-line ice cream dessert.
5. Gear! You always get great gear wherever your Dad is coaching at.......even if you are only 2 weeks old👶🏼💙.
6. New places! We travel and get to see some great places......sometimes even while
on your drive to your next move🏈🚙🛣.
7. Camps! You get to be a part of a lot of different camps in the summer through the university your Dad's coaching at.
8. The Football office! It's fun spending time at Dad's office. Not every kid gets to
hang out in the players lounge or have access most of the time to the football field.
10. Championship games! If you have a good enough season you get to travel to a championship game with the team. You stay in a nice hotel, eat good food, and get to be a part of the football events with the team. Who wouldn't love a police escort to your hotel?🏈🚓
Happy Father's Day to all the coaches out there who can also call themselves Daddy ❤️🏈